Thursday, 10 January 2013
When I was a kid, I loved going food shopping with my mom or my sisters especially when they brought me to the snack section. For me, the snack section was like snack and foodie heaven and it still is which is no surprise.
Even as an adult, I still love going to the snack section in most Asian supermarkets and stock up on snacks that I've grown up with or want to try. Since I have such an affinity for Asian snacks, I decided to write a post that features my favorites.
1. Strawberry Pocky has been one of my all-time favorite snacks. Pocky has different flavors, but I love the classic strawberry one. Biscuit sticks covered in strawberry goodness and they're inexpensive!
2. Fish Snacks are another snack I grew up eating. It has a slight funky and fishy smell to it, but tastes yummy! Another inexpensive snack. It usually costs around $0.79 cents.
3. Another favorite snack of mine that I still do eat are these Pretz biscuit sticks. They come in different flavors just like pocky. My favorite ones are the salad ones and tomato ones.
4. My sisters were the ones that introduced me these excellent, crispy, and tasty crab chips. I had them a few days ago and man, they are irresistible. If you haven't tried these, youshould pick up a bag and try it out.
5. My big sister used to eat a lot of these, but she prefers the spicy ones. She apparently got me into these roasted green peas too, which are actually quite tasty and seasoned perfectly. I love munching on these once in a while.
Have you tried any of these snacks before? What's your favorite snack?