Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We would just like to take a minute to thank our readers and to delve a bit more into our lives to express what we are thankful for on this holiday. Sarah
- I'm thankful for having a family full of eclectic eaters, so that we can all enjoy a vegetarian, tofurkey kind of Thanksgiving, like we did last year, and a cross cultural kabob and turkey kind of Thanksgiving this year. Janet
- I'm thankful for my mom, dad, and our dog Chai. And I'm especially grateful for being able to see them in December! Can't wait to plan and cook our next holiday meal all together.Susmita
- I'm thankful for my family and friends who put up with my eccentric eating habits and indulge my cravings year round. I'm truly blessed this year for a jam packed schedule that involves spending quality time with friends, current and former classmates and family members.Taylor
- I am thankful for books, blogs, and Morrissey. Without these I would not have worlds for my mind and imagination to escape to, a place for my ideas and foodie explorations to run wild, or a hauntingly beautiful voice that makes my heart sing. I am thankful for my dog Basil and my old cat and best friend Tigger, who both light up my every day and put up with the ridiculous way I speak and sing to them. I am thankful for my parents who instilled a passion for food and cooking at an early age and have cultivated that passion my entire life, and for my boyfriend who allows himself to be my guinea pig in all of my culinary endeavors. Finally, I am thankful for my insane family that is composed of large equal parts quantity, volume, wit, and support. And for helping me celebrate my recent 22nd birthday with a family shot.
- I am thankful for a lot of things this year! I have been truly blessed with so many opportunities within the past few months and I am so lucky to be surrounded by my wonderful family and friends each and every day. I was out running yesterday and I passed by a woman walking with a cane as she said, "I wish I could do that". I instantly felt sad, it was clear that she was wishing she could run and for a few minutes I actually felt guilty and kind of bad for the lady. Eventually though, I felt grateful, thankful that I COULD run. My mantra has always been, I run because I can. So, not only am I thankful for my family, and my friends, but also, for running. I feel lucky to be able to run and to move my legs every day!
And who am I kidding? Of course, I am so thankful for all of the wonderful food that is available to me on a day-to-day basis! I run to eat and I feel lucky to be able to consume a delicious and huge meal today!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from the folks at IReallyLikeFood!!!image source