Thursday, 01 July 2010
This is a really great recipe for all those Margarita lovers out there who want the taste but without all the calories, and sugar. The best part is is that you won't even know it's "skinny". So grab your salt rimmed margarita glasses,slap on a lime, and put on your sombrero. Salud!
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1/2 ounce water
- 2 ounces tequila made from 100 percent agave, such as Patron, Don Julio, and Corazón
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- In glass or small bowl, combine agave nectar and water, and stir until combined.
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, agave nectar mixture, and lime juice.
- Shake, then strain into glass filled with fresh ice.
- *You can put this mixture into a blender with more ice for a frozen margarita.