Friday, 26 February 2010
My favorite food in the whole wide world is puppy chow! Its so addicting! I usually make it for my birthday or around a holiday just because when I make a batch, its gone in about an hour. Its peanut buttery, chocolatey, sugary goodness!
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal
1-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the 9 cups of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
What's your favorite dessert type food? Have you ever eaten puppy chow?